Toto


This time I want to talk about my little dog. My little dog is called Toto, like dog "The wizard of oz", because he looks like it.

I don't know how old the dog is, because we found when he was kind of old and differents veterinarians said different ages, but I think he's about 6 years old.

He arrived at my house in 2014 when a friend of a friend of my mom found him on the street. It was exciting when he came to my house, because it had been a lot of years since we had a pet.

We loved him since the firts second. He is very affectionate, playful and funny dog, he always wants us to pet him.
This last time it has been very difficult for me to be with him, because I had to do a lot of works and test, and stayed at the university of at some friend's house until very late studying or doing homework. When I get home I am vey tired and the only thing I want todo is rest, but he always comes to my bedroom to play with me for a while, so I'm with him during that time.

I don't know wath I would do without him, he raises my mood. The only thing that I want is for him to be eternal. I love him so much.

Comments

  1. i has a dog, Nico, he died this year in march, he was my best friend :( i miss very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is really beautiful, I love my dog too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The girls

Michel Foucault