The stove is the best invention



I believe that technology has brought good and bad things, it has facilitated communication and the way of looking for information about some topic, but also we have drifted apart from our environment and we don't know about what is happening right now around us.

For this reason my favorite technological piece is the stove. I use it every day since the cold starts, this year I started using it finished May, because the fall took a little while to arrive.

It is my favorite and I like it a lot because I suffer a lot because of the cold, keeping my house warm all day, especially in the cold winter nights, which allows to maintain a friendly house and enjoy the family atmosphere more.

I believe that without a stove my house would not be so cozy and I think that every person in my family (me too) would be in his bed, as I said, away from our environment, without sharing with the others.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The girls

Michel Foucault

Toto